2023-2024 Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wonder too... I remember reading it somewhere but I can't seem to find it

this site says 60%…

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Where does admit.org get it's data? I didn't immediately see a source

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Isnt it public info on MSAR?

I thought MSAR gave data for (matriculated students/total interview invites), where us candidates are much more interested in (total acceptances/total interview invites).

Reactions: 1 users
I thought MSAR gave data for (matriculated students/total interview invites), where us candidates are much more interested in (total acceptances/total interview invites).
Ahh I see, good point

This info is 3 years old but I got my call from a Chicago area code.

Members don't see this ad :)
please does anyone know if II 10/24 will hear back today😭 i am so anxious i just want to find out regardless of the decision

Accepted to Duluth campus!! Interviewed end of September. Duluth was my prefered campus.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
I have a feeling that we'll be answering all calls today - spam, grandma's, anything at all 😂
Fair enough, I know I was working when I got mine and knowing who to step out for would've been helpful.

Accepted. Duluth campus. Humbled and excited to begin training with you all.

Edit: Mid October interview date

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Good luck to everyone hearing back today! 11/21 interview and I will be patiently waiting till Feb! <3

Got the rejection email at 10:27.. Good luck y’all
Edit: Interviewed on September 19

Last edited:
  • Care
do you know about 10/26? we were told they weren’t sure which date we would hear can
I'm not sure. I think it's definitely possible, but would probably be the last group to hear. I'll post once I hear (Acceptance, Waitlist, or Rejection) for context of timing. I was in the 10/24 group.

for any incoming updates on decisions, posting your interview date would be helpful for others to monitor when theyll likely hear back. Thanks!

Reactions: 10 users
just got the waitlisted email🙂II 10/24 TC does anyone how UMN-TC is with waitlists? IS student 70 LM

just got the waitlisted email🙂II 10/24 TC does anyone how UMN-TC is with waitlists? IS student 70 LM
They give you your rank on the wait-list later on if they decide to keep you on the wait-list, and then throughout the late spring/summer, you can call their hotline to see where on the wait-list they're at. How much they move through the list depends on the year, but last year they got to around 35 or 40 on the list. Other years it seems like only a few people got in off the list.

They give you your rank on the wait-list later on if they decide to keep you on the wait-list, and then throughout the late spring/summer, you can call their hotline to see where on the wait-list they're at. How much they move through the list depends on the year, but last year they got to around 35 or 40 on the list. Other years it seems like only a few people got in off the list.
when does the ranked list get sent out usually?

Just got the call - twin cities A! OOS, LM high 70s, interview date mid October

Reactions: 3 users
So if we interviewed in mid-Sept is it over for us? Especially if someone from Oct already heard back?
omg no i wouldnt say that. for each caller, they have a list. that list is usually in order by interview date. you could just be on a slower caller's list. I interviewed after my friend and she ended up getting called way after me just bc her caller was running behind.

omg no i wouldnt say that. for each caller, they have a list. that list is usually in order by interview date. you could just be on a slower caller's list. I interviewed after my friend and she ended up getting called way after me just bc her caller was running behind.
Ohhh ok thank you!

Do they also send waitlist emails throughout the day? Or do those all come at once?

Accepted now AHH mid sept

*It was a chicago area code

EDIT: i lost my mind on the phone call so i forget what they said ?? was it something about a portal updating soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
+1 A OOS!! I was nervous bc my interview was early sept but seems like it's not exactly in order

Edit: TC Campus!!

Reactions: 3 users
+1 A IS!! To the TC campus! I got the call about 30 mins ago and interviewed on 10/10

IS A for the TC campus earlier today! Do we know when our portals will update/when we will receive emails?

Got the A at 2pm, Chicago phone number, interviewed 10/5!!