2023-2024 NYU (Grossman)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone thats interviewed on 10/17 heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Was placed on CC since interviewing in early September and my hope is dwindling :/ Do they send repeat CC emails every once in a while or will I just not hear back until January?
From how I remember things being explained, I think you won't hear anything until January unless you get pulled off CR for an A before then

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed 10/10-10/12 for the MSTP program heard anything back yet? I was expecting a CR email based on Dean Riviera's comments... but sadly nothing... it seems like MD students have largely heard back.

Has anyone who interviewed 10/10-10/12 for the MSTP program heard anything back yet? I was expecting a CR email based on Dean Riviera's comments... but sadly nothing... it seems like MD students have largely heard back.
I got an R yesterday afternoon :( I guess they really didn't want me but best of luck to you!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Any IIs recently other than the one on the 3rd? I'm so surprised we haven't gotten another wave...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
do you guys think they will send any more IIs?

Reactions: 1 user
Pre II R :/ completed 7/12

• Care
Have most ppl who get As first get into a CR pool? Or is it unlikely to go from CR to A?

Anybody complete mid-late September and hear nothing one way or the other?

Have most ppl who get As first get into a CR pool? Or is it unlikely to go from CR to A?
During the information session, I believe Dr. Rivera said that 90% of people who get acceptances come from the CR pool. I think the people who get accepted right away are in the minority, so definitely not a bad spot to be!

Reactions: 6 users
Rejected MD/PhD. Completed 11/15 which probably didn't help

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
For people with MSTP As, did you hear back from email/phone call or an update on the portal?

On CycleTrack, it looks like they sent out a wave of IIs the day before Thanksgiving... Do we think they're going to do that again this year? I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten one last II wave yet