2023-2024 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do we know if everyone will receive an email regarding waitlist status - or just the top 30 will be notified?
Everyone who's waitlisted is notified, top 30 receive a rank. List is usually decided in early May, based on when adcom meets. Movement can happen up till start of class, after orientation.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello! is there a group for accepted students? if there is, do you know where and how I can join? Thank you!

Hello! is there a group for accepted students? if there is, do you know where and how I can join? Thank you!
Join the PNWU "DO class of 2028" Facebook page and on there you will find the link for the Slack group chat :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Turning down my A today... hope it goes to one of yall!

Reactions: 4 users
They are still interviewing. That's insane because the admin said the class is full, and about 100 people are on the waitlist.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Is there anyone on here looking at doing the MAMS program? Or know someone that has gone through it and been accepted into DO program?

Is there anyone on here looking at doing the MAMS program? Or know someone that has gone through it and been accepted into DO program?
I am a current student and know many people in my class who had done the MAMS program. I am happy to try and answer questions