2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM-PA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Personally my interview was my favorite interview by far, interviewers were super nice and it felt very conversational.

I found this to be very helpful when prepping for my interview. Good luck!
Thank you very much! so nothing out of the blue right?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! I interviewed 4/29 and I'm just praying I hear before June lol
Thank you!! I bet you will, most people who interviewed close to me heard back a couple weeks ago. So it seems like they’re moving fairly quickly! Good luck!!!

Reactions: 1 user
how long did it take for everyone who interviewed to go from 5 bars to 6? I interviewed the last week of April and I'm still at 5 bars saying my interview has been scheduled...

7 bars and 2 drop downs today!! Interviewed 3/26

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
how long did it take for everyone who interviewed to go from 5 bars to 6? I interviewed the last week of April and I'm still at 5 bars saying my interview has been scheduled...
Interviewed 4/29 and mine changed next day 🤷🏽‍♂️ who knows what their process is

7 bars and 2 drop downs today! Interviewed 4/11. Definitely plan on attending!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
PCOM fr needs to email some kind of update on my app, ive been on 4 bars FOREVER lmaooo

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted today, interviewed 4/10! Will be going here! :) congrats to everyone who got accepted so far!!

accepted a week ago! does anyone have the groupme link for the GA campus by any chance?

5 bars—OOS II this afternoon! Submitted app in October, LM 69.

Basically gave up but it seems they’re still scheduling out to mid/late May. There’s hope!!

Reactions: 6 users
5 bars—OOS II this afternoon! Submitted app in October, LM 69.

Basically gave up but it seems they’re still scheduling out to mid/late May. There’s hope!!
So you’re saying there’s still a chance:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_5705.jpeg
    IMG_5705.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 85