2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (South Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
At this point, I'm starting to feel like the class is mostly full, are there only 51 seats? I haven't seen any recent posts about being waitlisted/accepted/rejected.
I thought it was about 60. It seems like they are definitely full, otherwise we would have seen movement by now

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
At this point, I'm starting to feel like the class is mostly full, are there only 51 seats? I haven't seen any recent posts about being waitlisted/accepted/rejected.
59 seats. The accepted students I’ve spoken to said about 15-30 people in the accepted students chats / discord but that may not include everyone and may have student ambassadors/ current students included. There will be more movement trust!

Judging from last year's thread, this week had a good amount of movement so let's hope!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just called, I got the sense the class is already full. The admissions lady mentioned that acceptance notifications could be sent out at any time until August in case someone drops :uhno:.

I just called, I got the sense the class is already full. The admissions lady mentioned that acceptance notifications could be sent out at any time until August in case someone drops :uhno:.
What made you think they are full?

Disappointed is an understatement, this was my only interview :(
Is not over until is over. Many people won't wait until August.

People that have been accepted in another school will have to start moving and look for housing, this is my case. After this week I will commit to another school that I truly love, I was just waiting for Pcom sga since it was closer to my house and I also loved the school.

Reactions: 3 users
Is not over until is over. Many people won't wait until August.

People that have been accepted in another school will have to start moving and look for housing, this is my case. After this week I will commit to another school that I truly love, I was just waiting for Pcom sga since it was closer to my house and I also loved the school.

is May 15th another deadline ?

is May 15th another deadline ?
I am petty sure May 15th is a hard deadline.

"After May 15 of the year of matriculation, each medical college may implement college-specific procedures for accepted students who hold one or more seats at other medical colleges."

So, if any of their accepted students hold more than 1 acceptance I think their acceptance will be withdrawn. Last year we saw multiple acceptances on and after May 15th.

Last edited: