2023-2024 SUNY Upstate (Norton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Perhaps this has already been asked, but if thereā€™s a GroupMe for the incoming class could someone share it with me?:)
You're invited to my new group 'Upstate Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 user
If any accepted folks are willing to share their stats (even a range), that would be super helpful for future students. I know I for one would really appreciate it
509 MCAT, 4.0 GPA. In-state resident. Graduated from an Albany college. Two gap years. Student athlete, unique EMS career, and strong leadership background

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody receive their financial aid package yet? Any idea when they'll release this stuff so I can start planning for loans and figuring out how to pay for an apartment?

No financial aid, but I did receive a couple scholarships so far so I think those are being rolled out now.

Has anyone gotten out of the HPA list this cycle?

in previous years it seems like the HPA doesnā€™t have movement until a week or two into May

If any accepted folks are willing to share their stats (even a range), that would be super helpful for future students. I know I for one would really appreciate it
517 MCAT, 2.8/3.2 UG GPA. 3.8 GPA in post grad. OOS no ties to NY.

What were your hours like?
I'm non-traditional so some of my hours are pretty old. For community service: 1800 hours of volley EMS, extra 175 hours in a SNF since covid. Pretty minimal traditional shadowing hours (sub 100), but I had 6 years of paid patient care experience.