2023-2024 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How do you withdraw an A? Can you let me the process?
This is what I did:
Accept the A from the school I want to attend, send an email to the other school’s admissions office letting them know I’m withdrawing my A, switch my PTE in the CYMS site to the new school.

Members don't see this ad.

This is what I did:
Accept the A from the school I want to attend, send an email to the other school’s admissions office letting them know I’m withdrawing my A, switch my PTE in the CYMS site to the new school.
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got into an instate school, so I won't be waiting around to hear from Wayne. Really dissapointing they'd wait until just a few weeks before classes to start pulling off a WL. I'll be just next door in Toledo, so I hope I get to run into some of you during rotations in the area! Good luck in Detroit everyone!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
I know especially for OOS students. I’m waiting for a response on this school and an IS one. If I end up getting accepted here (Praying I do) I don’t know how I’m gonna move so quickly lol

Got into an instate school, so I won't be waiting around to hear from Wayne. Really dissapointing they'd wait until just a few weeks before classes to start pulling off a WL. I'll be just next door in Toledo, so I hope I get to run into some of you during rotations in the area! Good luck in Detroit everyone!
And you'll be better off for it. I'm saying goodbye to Wayne too this is absolutely ridiculous

When do you guys think they're going to start pulling off the WL if they are at all? After the CTE date?
yeah Wayne moved their campus to remote operations the last 2 days due to protests and an encampment on main campus so I'm not expecting any work to get done this week

Reactions: 1 users