2023-2024 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
is it still recommended to fill out CSS and do all the financial aid stuff for cornell anyways if you've been waitlisted? or should you just wait for the scenario you get accepted (unlikely if the waitlist movement is scant)

WAITLIST
Bbc Two Chimp GIF by BBC

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
IS A! I’m coming home 😭😭 was my only NYC interview and in February no less, unthinkable

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R. Do your guys' emails also say "Thank you for your interest in Weill Cornell Medical College and for the time you took to interview with our committee." That sent my neurotic ass wondering if I missed an ii :rofl:
yes me too lmao literally came here to check

Does anyone have any thoughts on Weill vs Icahn? I got WL'd here and CR at Sinai, so I'm trying to figure out where to send my letter of intent. Any advice would be appreciated <3

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any thoughts on Weill vs Icahn? I got WL'd here and CR at Sinai, so I'm trying to figure out where to send my letter of intent. Any advice would be appreciated <3
I feel like Sinai will have a lot more WL movement.

Reactions: 2 users
cornell is done with ii and atp we're just waiting on pre-II R's, right?

^ did anyone else get this? I haven't yet.

Hopefully good WL movement? Seems like a lot of ppl that got As here got other crazy As these past 2 weeks

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
does anyone not recieve confirmations emails for update letters? im worried mine did not go through

does anyone not recieve confirmations emails for update letters? im worried mine did not go through
I was worried about this as well cause I hadn't seen it in the CYMS tool so I filled it out again and got a confirmation email the same day.

Hi, I’m an accepted applicant. I always received confirmation emails whenever I uploaded an update letter or even a thank you letter. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email, shoot them a message and ask about it or reupload. They said they will always confirm your submission.

i sent a letter of intent the week before decisions were sent out (maybe not the best choice looking back) and i was WL, i really feel like i should be sending SOMETHING to let them know how badly i wanna get off the WL but is there anything else i could really do??

i sent a letter of intent the week before decisions were sent out (maybe not the best choice looking back) and i was WL, i really feel like i should be sending SOMETHING to let them know how badly i wanna get off the WL but is there anything else i could really do??
Hold the dean’s daughter for ransom

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know when they start actually reviewing waitlisted applicants (maybe current students if there are any in here)? I know decisions come out early May, but curious if they start reviewing sooner.

Does anyone know when they start actually reviewing waitlisted applicants (maybe current students if there are any in here)? I know decisions come out early May, but curious if they start reviewing sooner.
From what I understand, they only start reviewing WL applicants when spots become available

Withdrew A, best of luck to everyone on the WL :)

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users