2024-2025 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are the Q/A sessions 1:1 between you and the group of DPMS students or is it a group of everyone who is interviewing that day?
Everybody who interview that day and the current and past DPMS students

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a way to view the documents you submitted on the portal after you are complete?

I did it similar to the AMCAS activities sections, I included all experiences whether they were extra-curricular, volunteer, or paid
Gahh this made me anxious. 😭 I remember the directions said to just list your most current experience, so that’s what I did. I assumed they would use the cv in the application as your “work and activities”. Did I mess up? :,,(

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who got an II have anyone call on their behalf prior ?
Nope. Is there a reason you need someone to call on your behalf?
Is there a way to view the documents you submitted on the portal after you are complete?
Unfortunately, no. Once an item is marked complete in the portal you have to send an email to enroll@drexel to get them to update the item for you.

Gahh this made me anxious. 😭 I remember the directions said to just list your most current experience, so that’s what I did. I assumed they would use the cv in the application as your “work and activities”. Did I mess up? :,,(
So I did the same thing at first because I was following the directions as you did. But then I thought that this may have been targeted towards people without real “professional” work experience so I copied my AMCAS activities into a Word document and added is a page before my resume and then sent it to enroll@drexel for them to update my resume.

If your CV/resume included your work activities, I think you should be in good shape. I only listed professional experience in the list section and added my activities to my CV and I received a II.

Reactions: 2 users
So I did the same thing at first because I was following the directions as you did. But then I thought that this may have been targeted towards people without real “professional” work experience so I copied my AMCAS activities into a Word document and added is a page before my resume and then sent it to enroll@drexel for them to update my resume.

If your CV/resume included your work activities, I think you should be in good shape. I only listed professional experience in the list section and added my activities to my CV and I received a II.
Thank you so much for sharing this! I did the same thing where I only listed my most recent work experience and then attached my beefy CV because that’s what I assumed we should do?

Reactions: 1 users
I did the same!

Gahh this made me anxious. I remember the directions said to just list your most current experience, so that’s what I did. I assumed they would use the cv in the application as your “work and activities”. Did I mess up? :,,(

I did the same thing don’t worry. I did my current experience and had my regular resume that I use for everything. I feel like it doesn’t matter which way you do it since I got an interveiw.

Glad we all did the same thing regarding CV/professional experience. Phew.

Just twiddling my thumbs waiting for an II now......rip

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
How were interviews yesterday? And if you wouldn't mind telling us who your interviewer was if can you remember!

How were interviews yesterday? And if you wouldn't mind telling us who your interviewer was if can you remember!
You will likely need to PM someone for that kind of info. Most folks won’t be comfortable sharing that information on a public forum and risk doxxing themselves. While the chances are low that adcoms and interviewers read these forums, it’s not zero.

You will likely need to PM someone for that kind of info. Most folks won’t be comfortable sharing that information on a public forum and risk doxxing themselves. While the chances are low that adcoms and interviewers read these forums, it’s not zero.
Oops I had no idea! Thank you so much!!

Members don't see this ad :)
How often do you guys think each wave of II is?
This is just an educated guess but they offered 4 interview dates for the month of April and they said they would continue interviewing until the end of May so I would assume maybe every 2 weeks? They also said they interview up to 150 applicants for ~60 seats.

This is just an educated guess but they offered 4 interview dates for the month of April and they said they would continue interviewing until the end of May so I would assume maybe every 2 weeks? They also said they interview up to 150 applicants for ~60 seats.
So far they have offered at least five dates in April and one in May… April 15, 17, 22, 24, and 29; and, May 1st.

Not pulling at the logic, just adding to available information.

Seems like maybe they interview on Mondays and Wednesday? If so, it’s likely they might also interview on May 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27 and 29.

So far they have offered at least five dates in April and one in May… April 15, 17, 22, 24, and 29; and, May 1st.

Not pulling at the logic, just adding to available information.

Seems like maybe they interview on Mondays and Wednesday? If so, it’s likely they might also interview on May 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27 and 29.
I emailed them and they said “Interview invitations for the DPMS program will continue to be sent throughout April and early May. Decisions are expected to be issued starting in the second or third week of May. “

has anyone who submitted on the deadline date last week been given a ii yet?

I did the same thing don’t worry. I did my current experience and had my regular resume that I use for everything. I feel like it doesn’t matter which way you do it since I got an interveiw.
Thank you all for soothing my CV anxiety 🥲

I really hope they can get back to us as soon as possible. It’s giving me anxiety thinking that I might need to move across the country in as little as a month.

Last edited:
I really hope they can get back to us as soon as possible. It’s giving me anxiety thinking that I might need to move across the country in as little as a month.

Me too! I'm wondering when they'll be getting together to send the next batch of interviews (or acceptances for people who have already interviewed) so that we can start planning accordingly lol.

Hi everyone, just wanted to give insight on how the interview day went.

When you first log on, you'll be greeted by the host and you will do quick introductions with the other interviewees. While that's going on, the host will put you in a break out room to quickly verify your ID. After that, we went into a three hour long space where each interviewee would be put into a separate break out room for their 30 minute interview. For the other 2.5 hours where you're not being interviewed, you're free to do whatever and turn your camera off - just remember to be back for your interview and return for the afternoon session!

The first part of the afternoon session was meeting with DPMS admin where they briefly go over DPMS; we then went into a Q&A session. After this session, you are put into a separate break out room with current students where you do an informal Q&A and you are allowed to ask whatever questions you would like.

Overall, it was a chill day. The host was very kind and upbeat, really put me at ease. The interview is what you would expect. My interviewer asked me the common medical school interview questions, no curve balls or trick questions.

They said they will be interviewing throughout the month of May and hope to send the first round of offers in the second or third week of May (but hoping it's even sooner LOL)

When you first log on, you'll be greeted by the host and you will do quick introductions with the other interviewees. While that's going on, the host will put you in a break out room to quickly verify your ID. After that, we went into a three hour long space where each interviewee would be put into a separate break out room for their 30 minute interview. For the other 2.5 hours where you're not being interviewed, you're free to do whatever and turn your camera off - just remember to be back for your interview and return for the afternoon session!

The first part of the afternoon session was meeting with DPMS admin where they briefly go over DPMS; we then went into a Q&A session. After this session, you are put into a separate break out room with current students where you do an informal Q&A and you are allowed to ask whatever questions you would like.

Overall, it was a chill day. The host was very kind and upbeat, really put me at ease. The interview is what you would expect. My interviewer asked me the common medical school interview questions, no curve balls or trick questions.

They said they will be interviewing throughout the month of May and hope to send the first round of offers in the second or third week of May (but hoping it's even sooner LOL)
Thank you for this! Do you know when we get the zoom link. My day is tomorrow and haven't received it yet

Thank you for this! Do you know when we get the zoom link. My day is tomorrow and haven't received it yet
You will get it sometime today. If you don’t have it by 3:00PM, you can reach out to Coordinator Johnson. They are just busy…a lot of moving pieces.

This is a good summation. I would only add a couple of things…

1) It’s a long day to be “on.” When they say you can turn your camera off and take a break, definitely do it. Relax a little.

2) The session with the current DPMS students isn’t evaluated. Feel free to be yourself and ask questions you really need to know as you evaluate the program.

3) Ms. Hill is very straightforward and a wealth of information. While most of these information sessions at medical schools are stuff found somewhere on their website, Ms. Hill and the other staff members do a good job of providing a lot of details about the program.

4) Ms. Hill explained you only have two (2) chances to take the MCAT once you are in the program. And any time you take it after July 1st counts towards one of these attempts. The qualifying score has to be your most recent score. So if you have taken the MCAT and got a 502 with no section below 123 but then take it again and get a 501 you would get put on Track 1. They really recommend waiting to take the MCAT until January.

5) During our session with the DPMS students, one student asked what challenges most Track 1 students have with the MCAT or how many people have to use that second attempt. The DPMS student shared it varies by year but approximately 50% have to take it a second time and it’s usually due to a low CARS score.

6) For the 2023 class, of the 50 students in the program, all graduated with their masters, and 47 matriculated to DUCOM.

Overall, the graduate school seemed really, really supportive of their students. Good luck to anyone waiting on an interview or interviewing soon.

Reactions: 6 users
I am begging you drexel, please
I can't afford to lose any more strands of hair

• Care
Hope everyone gets to hear back something soon! I keep telling myself not to check the portal everyday but I just can’t :,) this wait is killers

• Care
Hey y’all! This is my first time posting on here. I know there hasn’t been much movement. I’m assuming the first wave of interviews are done. Just in case anyone finds this helpful. My application was complete as of Feb 1st. I got an interview invite April 5th. I interviewed April 17th. I would say it went well but you never know. I’m hoping to hear back about a final decision sometime in May 🙏🏽. I’m really looking forward to the possibility of moving and living in Philly!

I wonder if there's a day in the week that they typically choose to send II or if it's just an arbitrary date after they process "X" amount of applications.

I wonder if there's a day in the week that they typically choose to send II or if it's just an arbitrary date after they process "X" amount of applications.
From the looks of it, it seems they send it out in batches. Hopefully the next batch is us soon!!

Last edited:
I sent my 3 required LORs but I have an extra one on interfolio from an undergrad pre-med advisor. Is it worth it for me to send it? Or should I reach out to them and ask? Or should I just hang tight and hope for the best at this point?

I sent my 3 required LORs but I have an extra one on interfolio from an undergrad pre-med advisor. Is it worth it for me to send it? Or should I reach out to them and ask? Or should I just hang tight and hope for the best at this point?
don't see why it would hurt!