2CK scores released tonight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Old_Mil

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Your USMLE Step 2 CK SCORE REPORT will be available tomorrow morning on the NBME Licensing Examination Services (NLES) website. The release of USMLE score reports typically occurs early in the morning, often around midnight, Eastern Time. To access your score report..."

...so, how soon after midnight do we need to log in?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't read that email until about 9:30 tonight... no big deal, I'll just stay up till midnight. But if there's nothing posted at about ten after, I think I'm just gonna have to wait till morning... I can't take this compulsive web site checking!

"Your USMLE Step 2 CK SCORE REPORT will be available tomorrow morning on the NBME Licensing Examination Services (NLES) website. The release of USMLE score reports typically occurs early in the morning, often around midnight, Eastern Time. To access your score report..."

...so, how soon after midnight do we need to log in?

I think pretty darn close to midnight from old posts about previous score releases.

good luck old_mil, i'm also about to explode with anticipation...

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't read that email until about 9:30 tonight... no big deal, I'll just stay up till midnight. But if there's nothing posted at about ten after, I think I'm just gonna have to wait till morning... I can't take this compulsive web site checking!

They're up! :D

i took my test 10/13 and now i'm just waiting for that email telling me my scores will be up at midnight....how long is it taking people to get their scores now?

oh...and about at what time do they send you the email so i don't check obsessively every night?

thanks!

Good to know we get an email instead of snail mail notification, but now I am going to be checking my email compulsively like some ADD child on crack !! :zip:

Of course, I have been like that anyways with the aamc webiste for interviews, so now just adding to it.

Took 2CK 10/18, hoping for scores within next week...... :help:

oh...and about at what time do they send you the email so i don't check obsessively every night?

tuesday morning 9-10am-ish...don't worry, you might still compulsively check every hour before midnight;)

Last edited: