ABFM 2024 exam/results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZdoggDO

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Haven't seen a 2024 ABFM thread, so I just wanted to start a thread for this year's ABFM.

I took my exam 04/09 and got a preliminary result today!

Feel free to post study tips/results or whatever regarding ABFM exam 2024!

Apologies if there is already a thread and I simply didn't see it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I took mine yesterday. I felt better as the day went on. There were a lot of questions that I went back during breaks to look up and after leaving for the day. I'm encouraged, but there were some where I realized I made stupid mistakes. Really anxious.

I used the last 3 years' ITE's and free AAFP Q bank. There were probably close to 10 questions that were word-for-word the same, which was nice.

I took mine on 04/09 and I just got my preliminary pass today. I used the 3 past ITEs, aafp questions and aafp board review videos (just the first day of videos). Overall turned out well! Didn't feel the best starting out the day but got better as test day went on.

Members don't see this ad :)
I felt like it was the worst exam experience that I have ever had.
Made really silly mistakes.
Its really not that bad, thinking about it now.
I wish I had it in me to study well for it.

Took mine on 4/19. Got a prelim pass on on 4/24.

Pretty tough test tbh, but glad it's over.

For those who took their test 4/26, did yall get your results yet? I know those who already have a preliminary pass. Mine hasn’t changed from In Progress