Charleston Southern DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PETRIEPT14

Reaction score
Charleston Southern is a school that I am interested in but it is fairly new and not yet accredited so as a result, it is hard to find information regarding what people have to say about the DPT program. Does anyone attend that could provide insight on what its like? Or has anyone visited, since they don't conduct interviews I would like as much information before choosing to apply.

Members don't see this ad.

Charleston Southern is a school that I am interested in but it is fairly new and not yet accredited so as a result, it is hard to find information regarding what people have to say about the DPT program. Does anyone attend that could provide insight on what its like? Or has anyone visited, since they don't conduct interviews I would like as much information before choosing to apply.
Has anyone applied and heard back? If so how long did it take?

Has anyone applied and heard back? If so how long did it take?
I applied in August. I hadn’t heard anything so I emailed them the other day. Unfortunately they said my GRE writing score was a tad bit too low to send an offer at the moment which is a huge bummer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been put on the waitlist and been taken off?

Reactions: 1 user
I am wondering this as well
I was recently taken off of the waitlist and offered admission! They will let you know when you are next on the waitlist, until then you won’t really hear anything specific from them.

Reactions: 1 user
I was recently taken off of the waitlist and offered admission! They will let you know when you are next on the waitlist, until then you won’t really hear anything specific from them.
Congratulations on getting in!!

congratulations!

Has anyone else heard anything about their waitlist moving?

Has anyone else gotten off the waitlist or knows if their cohort has filled?

Hi all! I'm currently on the waitlist for Charleston Southern's DPT program. They notified me I was waitlisted in January.

KCD279, how long were you on the waitlist before they offered you admissions?

Hi all, I was just offered a spot. Looks like there’s still some movement going on!