Come work at a surgery center in Virginia. Opportunity for ownership.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Intubate

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Surgery center with four GA rooms in Lynchburg, VA. Great hours (weekdays, no nights/holidays), 10 weeks vacation. Option to buy in to the center after one year. See the gaswork ad or contact me for more info.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Ever been to Lynchburg??? 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
Also, do a deep dive into Centra and you will find out what a scummy organization they are.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
is this suppose to be good?
Let's say you agree on $450K plus benefits for year 1. Profit Sharing could be $100K for year 2 bringing the income to $550k with 10 weeks off and No call.
That's good in my opinion if you don't mind living in Lynchburg.

Reactions: 2 users
Also, do a deep dive into Centra and you will find out what a scummy organization they are.

I did an interview once near Lynchburg. It is every bit as godawful as it sounds. I used to live in rural Alabama, and culturally Lynchburg was even worse than that.

• Dislike
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Let's say you agree on $450K plus benefits for year 1. Profit Sharing could be $100K for year 2 bringing the income to $550k with 10 weeks off and No call.
You ain’t getting anything close to that from this crap organization that has paid out tens of millions of dollars in the last five years for false claim act violations, as well as has a history of retaliatory termination of those who expose its corruption. They just sued their own oncologists for chrissake.

Last edited:
Why can’t something like this exist an hour out from a major metro? Just a dream. Only found 375k with 7 weeks off. Guess the premium of living somewhere desirable as in near urban

Its not working for centra. The surgery center is a separate entity. Centra is a part owner but not involved in management

You ain’t getting anything close to that from this crap organization that has paid out tens of millions of dollars in the last five years for false claim act violations, as well as has a history of retaliatory termination of those who expose its corruption. They just sued their own oncologists for chrissake.
Its not a job with centra at all. If you have questions I'm happy to answer them. I've been here for almost 20 years

Why can’t something like this exist an hour out from a major metro? Just a dream. Only found 375k with 7 weeks off. Guess the premium of living somewhere desirable as in near urban
U can do locums and make that much in 6 months and live anywhere u desire the other 6 months. And probably don’t need to move There are tons of locums within 1-2 hr drive within 80% of the USA population.