DAT Congratulations! 30 TS AA 27 - DAT Destroyer All the Way!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Nancy, I talked to you on the phone last week, and we talked a long time about the last week of the DAT. Well, it got DESTROYED!!! 30 TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 27 AA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried when I left the testing center and called everyone who helped me that month of studying. I can 100% say that going through the DAT Destroyer 3 total times, and going through the problems I missed again 2-3 times, is 100% why I got this score. I'm not a genius, but I worked 12+ hours a day to get these scores (only had a month to study).... All I can say it thank you to you and Dr. Romano on these resources and the videos. They helped me so much. There were literally a dozen or more questions on the test that I smiled at because I was thinking wow I remember this directly from the destroyer bio/gen chem/orgo sections!!!! I am just so happy that I decided to use your resources. Feel free to post this anywhere you want. I think I marked out everything, but if I missed any personal details I'd appreciate if you could mark them out if you post it. I'm telling every predental student at SIUC that they better go to your website before they even think about the DAT haha. I'm just so happy. #datdestroyer #think30 #mathdestroyer
Once again, thank you to you/Dr. Romano/Dr. Blois,

dat score pic.png

Members don't see this ad.