Dat help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Messi101

Reaction score
Hey so this might be a dumb post but I got a few questions.

I plan to take the DAT this summer. I have until September basically and can allocate about 40hrs a week to study. Each day is different (some days 3hrs some days 8hrs) but it ends up being about 40hrs. That’s about 18 weeks from now and a bit overkill probably so would take in mid August. Giving me about 4months. I am a Canadian student in my third year and have a pretty eh GPA and tbh my chances are slim to none cause GPA is heavily weighted in Canada. So my plan is to go to a US school (still apply to Canadian schools though just in case) and would apply to any school that I can with my pre reqs tbh (I don’t mind spending a bunch of money rn so I have more chance). If I plan to apply to mostly US schools would it just be better to take the US DAT? It is possibly tougher as more is covered and most US schools that take the CAD DAT as CAD friendly. And most US schools that don’t take the CAD DAT are not CAD friendly (want credits from US college/university).

Members don't see this ad.