Exam in 3.5 weeks - freaking out...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Esmolol

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello !

Just need some moral support as I am in a very dark place right now...

My exam is scheduled for in 3.5 weeks. I have been grinding since beginning of March. Did 3 NBMEs thus far, all saying 99% pass chance (scores 217, 230, 216). Our school gave a CBSE recently and I scored 80%. I am 75% UWorld done. Do you think I will be ready to take on the big beast at the scheduled time to pass? I am just freaking out since I don't feel that confident taking the NBMEs... Should I postpone my exam date?

Seriously... freaking out...

I just want to pass...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Full disclosure -- I'm just a fellow M2 that only just took Step 1 and am still waiting for results. But based on the advice I've received, it sounds like you will be well prepared to take Step! Almost nobody feels confident taking NBMEs, but all you have to do is pass, and you've done significantly better than that on all of your NBMEs + CBSE. That's no fluke -- you clearly know the material well enough, and I'm sure you'll be MORE than prepared to take the exam in 3 weeks. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user