This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ametz

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am offering my services reviewing and providing feedback on essays and other application materials (e.g., CV/resume, diversity statement, etc.). I have been reviewing and editing application materials for Master’s and PhD programs for over a year and additionally have experience with college and fellowship applications.

Applying to graduate school can be daunting, so I am here to help! I will work with you to craft a personal statement that emphasizes your experiences and potential to excel in graduate school. In addition to helping other students achieve their dreams of attending graduate school, I have personal experience with the graduate school application process as I am currently a PhD student in Clinical Psychology.

My services and prices can adapt to your needs. The fees for my services will depend on the level of assistance you need and the length of the essay, but here are some examples:
500 word essay line-editing: $40
1200 word essay line-editing: $80
500 word essay content editing: $100
1200 word essay content editing: $140
5 page CV: $40

After speaking with you about what type of assistance you would like and looking over your materials, I will provide you with a final price. I accept payment via Zelle or Venmo.

Feel free to reach out with any questions via private message or email: [email protected]!

Members don't see this ad.