How much are GP dentists making per month and how much of that is going towards paying off monthly expenses? Whats your monthly net income?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I used to hate the design of the model X but it grew on me. Now, I prefer to drive the model X over model S because of the smoother ride quality. I like the falcon wing doors and the automatic front driver's door, which swings open when I approach the car and closes when I walk away (or step on the brake). I don’t need to shift the gear to D nor to R because it automatically puts the car in Reverse when it recognizes an obstacle in front of it, and vice versa. The latest full self driving software actually works very well now….the car automatically stops at the red light (and stop signs) and when the traffic lights switch to green, it moves.

I recently bought another model X. The reason the car looks glossier on the 2nd photo was I applied the clear protection film on it (by myself). The paint quality of the Tesla is not good; therefore, having the protective film is a must. The red model S next to it is a 6 yo car and it runs like new…no engine noise, no vibration, the battery still holds the charge well at 300 mile range (335 miles when it was brand new). And that black BMW X7 will soon be replaced with another model X when its lease expires. I plan to go 100% electric. So I don’t have to bring them in every 6-10 months for maintenance like the gas cars. It’s good that Tesla reduced the price by $40k. I’ve had enough fun with the German luxury cars. Now, I just want cheap and reliable cars….I can’t work (to pay for these toys) forever. It's time for me to slow down.
View attachment 386553

View attachment 386554
I see a scratch and a dent on the driver's side lower panel.

Members don't see this ad.

We have the least fancy & exciting cars but we have the roomiest garage (almost 1400 sq ft I'm paying property tax on). Excuse all the crap clutter. Renovating it will be on my bucket list or not.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20230514_123925080.jpg
    IMG_20230514_123925080.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: 1 user
It's nice to be rich.
It's nice to have a stable recession proof profession. It's nice that you don't have to live in fear of getting an unexpected layoff.
I just ordered a model Y a few days ago.
Good choice. It's the number 1 selling Tesla model. Your daily commute will be so much fun, instead of being stressful.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
You missed a spot
Must be a small one. If I don't see it then it's not an issue. I am not very picky. Tesla cars are notorious for panel gap and misalignment, paint imperfection etc. And this car has some of these imperfections as well.

Got a nail on a tire earlier today. Sill couldn't see anything wrong with the car while the guy fixed it.
20240511_092452.jpg
20240511_092433.jpg

Last edited:
Must be a small one. If I don't see it then it's not an issue. I am not very picky. Tesla cars are notorious for panel gap and misalignment, paint imperfection etc. And this car has some of these imperfections as well.

Got a nail on a tire earlier today. Sill couldn't see anything wrong with the car while the guy fixed it.
View attachment 386587View attachment 386588
Nice...I made you look.

The tennis ball to help park 😂 my dad did that when I was a kid

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ah. Cars. Something I can identify with.
So. I needed a change of life. I traded my lifted and modified Jeep Gladiator along with my beloved Alfa Romeo 4C for a CPO Mercedes AMG GT roadster. This thing is a beast. Twin turbocharged V8. Front mid-engined. Hand built motor. This is not an ordinary Mercedes ( the SLs) with a weak chassis and big motor. This car was completely built in-house at the AMG division of Mercedes.

Still not into the electric cars.
Panamera looks fat to me.