how soon did you get interview offers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ncotter

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious as to how soon after submitting ERAS have others been getting interview offers? I want to know when I should start to sweat:)

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted mine on Sunday and got my first offer on Monday.

Submitted on the thursday after sept 2nd, and got my first interview offer one week later. Only heard from one place so far though.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the responses! i got my first interview on friday - the day after i submitted that post. i have submitted my application just over a week before. it is at wake forest.

Got one from Wake Friday also. Good luck!
--MS

Subbmitted application on the 14th and heard from Wash U on the 16th. That's it so far.

Anybody has information on other programs in CA, TX, and DC/MD? I haven't heard of anyone who has gotten invites from those programs. Also, is it safe to assume that if you don't get an invite from a place within <1 week of submitting Eras, then invites are going to come after the release of Dean's letter?

You guys who got interviews at Wake F., you care to share your stats with us? Just curious what type of board scores it takes to get interviews at a place like Wake?

Had a 241 on Step 1. Hope this helps.
--MS

nice work on the 241!

in response to the previous post on wake also, Step 1 is 223, rank 27/99, GPA 3.5

I got Yale bridgeport, UCI, and UCSF/Fresno interview invitations, all for categorical programs.