invited to USC's accepted student day: Does that mean I'm in?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmejia1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I checked my status on thier page but there isn't any news. I got an email inviting me to the accepted student day, but the email didn't tell me I was accepted other than I was invited to the accepted student day.

I interviewed about one month ago.

Members don't see this ad.

OMG Congrats! I think that means you're in! Go give them a call. Is this yor first acceptance?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey, I think you should e-mail them back and register! :wink:

If I were you, I'd give them a call and find out. If they're sending you e-mails like that, then I think you have every right to ask them what's up.

Members don't see this ad :)
call them. :)

good luck!

My personal theory:

USC is completely computerized. I'm guessing that you were admitted this morning, and when entered into the computer, the computer automatically sent out your invite to the second look. Within a few days I would expect to find you letter in your mailbox. Congrats.

I just got that same email. So I called the admissions people and they said that I'm in!! So, congrats to you too!!
:clap:

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!! I think you got in...now comes the hard part...where would you go?

when did you guys interview?

I interviewed in the middle of December and hadn't heard anything from them until that email.

im still trying to figure out their turn around time...i had my interview on the 12th of march

I interviewed March 8th (friday, and got the letter saying I'm in llast saterday (~10 days ago)

thanks for the congrats.

meals, congrats as well.

doctorafoxy, this isn't my first acceptance, though I'm the happiest with this one thus far.

Don, right now I'm leaning toward USC. i'm still waiting word from UCSF, so I don't know yet.

Jifi, I interviewed on March 13th. Maybe you can call them and ask if you've been reviewed yet. good luck