LIU C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
question for accepted people: when do we start to get more information? my deadline to accept was yesterday, so hoping i might get something in the next couple days that explains class registration/housing/tuition etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone in the GroupMe give an update on how many people are in there? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
are you also in the top half but havent heard anything?
I am in the bottom half. So I was trying to figure out if they reached out to all the people in the top half. You are in the top half? Nothing today?

I am in the bottom half. So I was trying to figure out if they reached out to all the people in the top half. You are in the top half? Nothing today?
nope, same boat as you. i called them today to ask for any sort of update and they said the only thing they could tell me is that IF they still have seats available they'll be sending out acceptances out until the first week classes start (ie. into August).

nope, same boat as you. i called them today to ask for any sort of update and they said the only thing they could tell me is that IF they still have seats available they'll be sending out acceptances out until the first week classes start (ie. into August).
I feel like the seats are not filled yet based on the number of people in the GroupMe chat, also some people got acceptance in June and July last year, trying to remain hopeful.

I feel like the seats are not filled yet based on the number of people in the GroupMe chat, also some people got acceptance in June and July last year, trying to remain hopeful.
How many people are in the groupme now?