Nimbus RFA Needles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

po_boy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone using Nimbus RFA needles in PP? A buddy used them in fellowship, and currently uses them at his HOPD gig. Are they worth the price?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on if you think the extra cost is worth the time savings on the case. If you get a big enough lesion with a perpendicular approach, single lesion (not certain on that), you can cut the procedure time way down compared to doing traditional parallel placement with two 18g lesions.

What are people getting them for these days? It’s been 6 or 7 years since I’ve used them.

Depends on if you think the extra cost is worth the time savings on the case. If you get a big enough lesion with a perpendicular approach, single lesion (not certain on that), you can cut the procedure time way down compared to doing traditional parallel placement with two 18g lesions.

What are people getting them for these days? It’s been 6 or 7 years since I’ve used them.
Not sure on the cost. Wondering about that as well.

You use two needles per nerve ?

Not sure on the cost. Wondering about that as well.

You use two needles per nerve ?
One needle per nerve

Lesion 1 tight to sap/tp junction, medial/lateral

Retract, reposition slightly up base of sap ceph/caudal for lesion 2

For cervical I retract slightly and reposition ceph/caudal on lateral pillar for each respective target zone. At least one needle width between 2nd burn location

I often only do single lesion if have venom, sidekick etc…… but that changes when it’s on your dime.