Offering housing in DC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peaceyall

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i'm offering housing in dc (which happens to be in a totally convenient location for howard students) and came across this forum as i was looking for roommates. i've written a description below and can also send along pictures. feel free to PM if interested. i know the dc area pretty well, so can also answer questions about different neighborhoods.

------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=-1] this is one bedroom in a sunny 2br/1bath condo for $950/month which includes utilities (water, ac, electricity, wireless internet, monthly cleaning) and it's furnished.

it's near georgia ave/petworth metro stop on the green line and is an 8-10 minute walk to the metro.

features include:
- washer/dryer
- wireless internet
- cable television
- new appliances
- deck
- fireplace
- awesome bathroom
- high ceilings
- lots of sun
- plenty of street parking

the room is pretty large (13.5 x 11 feet) and is furnished with a bed, desk, and dresser, with a spacious closet.

you'll be sharing the condo with me (25/f). i enjoy cooking, reading, cafes, foreign & indie films, theatre, and biking. i love npr, brunch, and dark chocolate. i'm pretty low key and keep it fairly quiet at home.

security deposit is equal to 1 month's rent and females preferred. like to keep common space nice and tidy. [/SIZE]

Members don't see this ad.