Pitt DPT 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SPT2B

Reaction score
Hello! Anyone apply to Pitt's residential or hybrid program? I applied to the residential program and so far only heard back that they will begin sending offers mid-to-late November and all applicants will receive a status update.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to the residential program. Got the same exact message. I haven't heard anything further than that, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
They accepted students in the last cycle mid october… Does anyone know if they do early action? And has anyone heard? They’re website says mid october but the email says november

Members don't see this ad :)
i also applied to Pitt's residential program, i submitted September 13th because of the email they send that said,

"If you would like your application to be considered for this early round of offers, please submit your complete application no later than September 18th. Applicants who are not selected for an October offer will transition into the general pool of applicants to be considered for subsequent offers."

but i haven't heard anything from them yet!

Reactions: 1 users
They accepted students in the last cycle mid october… Does anyone know if they do early action? And has anyone heard? They’re website says mid october but the email says november
Still have not heard anything back except emails for an in-person open house on 10/28.

I got my acceptance letter today at 1:30! hybrid!

Applied end of august and got my acceptance 10/27 around 1:30 as well!!

Reactions: 1 users
saw that pitt sent out acceptances today, congratulations to everyone who got one… I’m still anxiously awaiting a application update.

i got placed on general wait list! not sure if there are other wait list options, anyone know anything about that? still super happy about the wait list! and congrats to everyone who got in :)

i applied residental

i got placed on general wait list! not sure if there are other wait list options, anyone know anything about that? still super happy about the wait list! and congrats to everyone who got in :)

i applied residental
Also got general waitlist, wondering how many people are placed are priority

I also got put on the general waitlist