Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarzMD said:
Yea, me too. Im sure it will happen some drunken night when I forget how bad of an idea it is. One of these days.....

In the mean time, I will take the liberty of judging others who actually do decide to post pics :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

TCIrish03 said:
hockeymullet.jpg

I have since then cut the hair
CopyofBC_Boat_CLub.jpg
CopyofTCBC.jpg

woah, this dude resembles adam sandler!

Members don't see this ad :)
TCIrish03 said:
Oh no, not you too.

I'm honestly not seeing it.

Sorry dude...you definitely resemble him! BTW I give that mullet a 8 on the aggressiveness factor! Nice!

Duchess742 said:
woah, this dude resembles adam sandler!

Yeah, kinda. He is cuter than Sandler IMO. I can see why he would say "oh no, not you too" :laugh:

iowahawk said:
best I can do......I don't know how to paste a pic here.....probably have to use HTML or something dumb like that

like this:

http://myspace......._m.jpg[/img

put the correct URL for the image itself, and close with the ] bracket.

AWhitehair said:
Yeah, kinda. He is cuter than Sandler IMO. I can see why he would say "oh no, not you too" :laugh:

137759365_m-1.jpg
stupidface.jpg

I can't see it, but yes, I do get it alot. Alot when I was working as a lifeguard (circa '97-'00...height of his popularity), and even the f'n Starbucks girl at my school.

Thanks for thinking I'm cute though....I guess that's all that counts. ;-)

n14806744_26382.jpg

HAHA............I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

TCIrish03 said:
137759365_m-1.jpg
stupidface.jpg

I can't see it, but yes, I do get it alot. Alot when I was working as a lifeguard (circa '97-'00...height of his popularity), and even the f'n Starbucks girl at my school.

no problem :cool:

TCIrish03 said:
137759365_m-1.jpg
stupidface.jpg

Dude...in these pics you look more like Ryan Reynolds (Van Wilder and Blade Trinity). Weird...

danjo said:
Dude...in these pics you look more like Ryan Reynolds (Van Wilder and Blade Trinity). Weird...

maybe just the face, but i would never have noticed it cuz TC has such huge shoulders in the pic on the right.

Members don't see this ad :)
kirexhana said:
maybe just the face, but i would never have noticed it cuz TC has such huge shoulders in the pic on the right.

Check this out...

ryan-reynolds-back-to-school-with-comedy.jpg

Ryan%20Reynolds%20minia.jpg

Anastasis said:
Ooooo I think I may have found a new avatar. Check out that second pic.

What??? An Ana avatar without Vin is like a day without sunshine!

danjo said:
Check this out...

ryan-reynolds-back-to-school-with-comedy.jpg

Ryan%20Reynolds%20minia.jpg

damn..... you're right.... sorry TC, but i think ryan reynolds kicks your butt in hotness.

Alright...I'm going to get a workout in! I have a long way to go before I will have someone thinking about using me for their avatar! :laugh:

I FINALLY figured out how to put my pic on here instead of putting a link for my myspace... It was that hard...
855757183_m.jpg

photo.php

too bad the op said "pre-med'...that would explain why thricey hasn't showed up yet. :p

oh btw, that's me in my avatar. :D

kirexhana said:

Well, I need them to hold up a huge head

2badr said:
too bad the op said "pre-med'...that would explain why thricey hasn't showed up yet. :p

oh btw, that's me in my avatar. :D

You know, just because someone brought it up, I actually just said "Picture thread, anyone?" and it was changed some time along the way. I never quite got why.

i like the new sheryl crow song

MasterMD said:
how fun...

812155616_l.jpg

holy f'in ****!!! are you actually applying to all of those schools??

MasterMD said:
how fun...

812155616_l.jpg

*Opens mouth and out rolls tongue in cartoon fashion* Wow...

Nice place by the way!

TCIrish03 said:
Wow, how stunningly beautiful.

And holy f'n sh-t! That is alot of schools

yes yes... i am applying to a lot of schools... please, everyone get over it.. im sure i will cut it in half by secondaries.. i just want to make sure im not leaving out anything that i feel i could really wanna go.. ive been in CA all my life and want to stay but at the same time want to go somewhere REALLY different. and there are some schools on my MDApps thing that i'm not applying to but was too lazy to sift through all the names and take them off... so no not that many.. but yes still a lot!!!

haha and thanks for the compliments ppl... :)

Doula-2-OB said:
Stunning. :thumbup:
You have to be careful with pics like this. Be suspicious of images that are chest up - they are often hiding 200 or more pounds out of the camera's view.

CptCrunch said:
Wow, you could light up a room. /rimshot

so i've been told. ;)

hermit said:
You have to be careful with pics like this. Be suspicious of images that are chest up - they are often hiding 200 or more pounds out of the camera's view.
:laugh: tru dat!

ok ok i admit it....in my pic, i am hiding 300 pounds of excess fat :eek:

:laugh: JUST KIDDING! ;)

k, i actually have a pre-allo-related use for this thread (shocking, i know :p )...

i'm trying to decide which pic to submit w/ secondaries, and i don't have a passport photo, so i'm having to just use a cropped dig camera pic from graduation week (and i can crop my bro out of the middle one if that's the best). which of the following is most appropriate/gives off the best "accept me into your school" vibe: 1, 2, or 3? thanks!!

Attachments

• jho pic1.JPG
    jho pic1.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 400
  • william and me.JPG
    william and me.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 301
  • columbia photo.JPG
    columbia photo.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 376
Duchess742 said:
k, i actually have a pre-allo-related use for this thread (shocking, i know :p )...

i'm trying to decide which pic to submit w/ secondaries, and i don't have a passport photo, so i'm having to just use a cropped dig camera pic from graduation week (and i can crop my bro out of the middle one if that's the best). which of the following is most appropriate/gives off the best "accept me into your school" vibe: 1, 2, or 3? thanks!!

I would go for pic 3...dono y but you seem to look more confident in that pic... :)

Duchess742 said:

You definitely look more confident in 3, but I think the background is a bit distracting...that's why I am leaning towards 1...you should be able to easily remove that stuff on the right.

Is it possible to take another pic with a solid background?

I always assumed these pics were supposed to be more formal than the three you posted. Like a passport or work ID badge type pic. No?

MasterMD said:
yes yes... i am applying to a lot of schools... please, everyone get over it.. im sure i will cut it in half by secondaries.. i just want to make sure im not leaving out anything that i feel i could really wanna go.. ive been in CA all my life and want to stay but at the same time want to go somewhere REALLY different. and there are some schools on my MDApps thing that i'm not applying to but was too lazy to sift through all the names and take them off... so no not that many.. but yes still a lot!!!

haha and thanks for the compliments ppl... :)

My pleasure. And we're just bustin your balls about the schools. Being from Cali, I hope you are serious about attending a school north of the Mason/Dixon.

Duchess742 said:

1! Also, where is that? It's familiar. Not New Haven, is it?

hermit said:

:rolleyes:

So what if it is? The woman is stunning, fat or not. Look at her!

dopaminesurge said:
1! Also, where is that? It's familiar. Not New Haven, is it?

Where in New Haven do you think that is? I don't think they do stone work at the bottom of the trees that look like the one in Pic 2

C.P. Jones said:
Where in New Haven do you think that is? I don't think they do stone work at the bottom of the trees that look like the one in Pic 2
Not sure... I've spent maybe 3 days at Yale in my entire life. Just couldn't pinpoint it. Where does it look like, to you?

ALSO, PROUD AUNTIE MOMENT:

I don't look stunning in the first one, and I can't take a non-blurry one handed mirror shot to save my life, but Maya is amazing and must be shared. My niece looks and acts much like a smaller me, and I enjoy it. Behold our familial awesomeness in trying on shades at Bloomie's yesterday.

Yesterday she also told me it's a great idea for me to be a doctor, because when she gets sick, she can come see me. Come on, adcomms, follow the logic train.

OH, AND ONE MORE THING:

My thread has reached 41 pages. Whoever suggested this should be on my activities list for AMCAS was right.

EDIT: Did I really just say "She is amazing. she looks and acts just like me"? Whoever told me to get over myself could have afforded to leave off the "jk" :laugh:

dopaminesurge said:
Not sure... I've spent maybe 3 days at Yale in my entire life. Just couldn't pinpoint it. Where does it look like, to you?

ALSO, PROUD AUNTIE MOMENT:

I don't look stunning in the first one, and I can't take a non-blurry one handed mirror shot to save my life, but Maya is amazing and must be shared. My niece looks and acts much like a smaller me, and I enjoy it. Behold our familial awesomeness in trying on shades at Bloomie's yesterday.

Yesterday she also told me it's a great idea for me to be a doctor, because when she gets sick, she can come see me. Come on, adcomms, follow the logic train.

OH, AND ONE MORE THING:

My thread has reached 41 pages. Whoever suggested this should be on my activities list for AMCAS was right.

how about you get over yourself...

sheesh

/jk

Status
Not open for further replies.