Pursuing graduate study in Clinical Research - worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firefly4210

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm currently considering some graduate study options and I've been looking into Clinical Research masters degrees in the US. I have about 2 years of work experience (as a Clinical Research Intern and a Clinical Trials Administrator) and hold a BSc Hons in Biomedical Sciences. I've been debating the benefits of pursuing a masters in Clinical Research when I have learned a lot through working in clinical research and feel that the best way to expand my career in Clinical Research is through getting hands-on experience. It would be great to hear someone else's perspective on this or if someone has pursued a graduate degree in Clinical Research, I would love to learn about how this has benefitted you?

Also, the programs I've looked at so far require applicants to hold an MD, PhD, or some other medical degree which I don't have. So, I was wondering if anyone knew of any programs that would accept students without any of these qualifications?

I'm hoping that this forum is the right place to post this - if not, would really appreciate it if someone could suggest a better forum (I'm new here!)?

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Must of those programs require other graduate/ professional degrees.

Not an endorsement but I know about these other options.

Must of those programs require other graduate/ professional degrees.

Not an endorsement but I know about these other options.
Thank you for sharing this link!