questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lldonisonll

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing a schools research essay, and i wanted to research on this job because i wanna be one I was wondering if any of u guys could answer these questions. If this post is in the wrong section im sorry for putting this here.

1. How is your job?
2. How is it different from other jobs?
3. How did you get in this type of field?
4. What are the biggest challenges in your job?
5. Are there a lot of opportunities?
6. Are you constantly busy everyday?
7. How much patients do you get a day?
8. Do you like how much you get paid?
9. Do people criticize what your job is?
10. How long did you have to study and go to school for to become what you are rite now?
11. What are your Dislikes of your job?
12. What do you like about your job?
13. Do you get advantages for being this job?
14. Do you communicate to your patients

Members don't see this ad.

lldonisonll said:
I am doing a schools research essay, and i wanted to research on this job because i wanna be one I was wondering if any of u guys could answer these questions. If this post is in the wrong section im sorry for putting this here.

1. How is your job?
2. How is it different from other jobs?
3. How did you get in this type of field?
4. What are the biggest challenges in your job?
5. Are there a lot of opportunities?
6. Are you constantly busy everyday?
7. How much patients do you get a day?
8. Do you like how much you get paid?
9. Do people criticize what your job is?
10. How long did you have to study and go to school for to become what you are rite now?
11. What are your Dislikes of your job?
12. What do you like about your job?
13. Do you get advantages for being this job?
14. Do you communicate to your patients

Is there any practicing POD's that are on this forum that are out of residency?

Members don't see this ad :)
lldonisonll said:

Dr. Lee Rogers is the only podiatric physician, that I know of, to posts on this forum. Most of the people here are still in school. So, most of those questions cannot be answered here. You might want to go the www.aacpm.org and look to find a podiatrist that is working in the mentor system.

Dr_Feelgood said:
Dr. Lee Rogers is the only podiatric physician, that I know of, to posts on this forum. Most of the people here are still in school. So, most of those questions cannot be answered here. You might want to go the www.aacpm.org and look to find a podiatrist that is working in the mentor system.

You also forgot about JohnFootDr, efs and I. In fact, DiabeticFootDr (Dr. Lee Rogers), JohnFootDr and I will be finishing up our residency programs this coming June. I am not sure, but I think that efs is also finishing up his residency program this coming June as well. :)

Since we all are residents, those questions are best answered by someone who is in practice. I agree with Dr_Feelgood recommendation on referring the original poster to the aacpm website to contact a practicing Podiatrist.

final list of best podiatry schools:

1. DMUCPMS
2. SCPM
3.TUSPM
4. AZPM
5. OCPM
6. NYCPM
7. BUGMS
8. CSPM

ppormansdoormd said:

1. DMUCPMS
2. SCPM
3.TUSPM
4. AZPM
5. OCPM
6. NYCPM
7. BUGMS
8. CSPM

Here we go again, another authority on the issue. :rolleyes:

ppormansdoormd said:

1. DMUCPMS
2. SCPM
3.TUSPM
4. AZPM
5. OCPM
6. NYCPM
7. BUGMS
8. CSPM

Thank you oh high authority of Podiatry schools. We stand in amazement of your genius