Rush satellite site locums!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GassedOut12

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
As said in another thread, don’t listen to recruiters. The Rush site out in burbs is bad! Will cross cover OB and OR. More than 1:4 planned. Recruiter lied to me (I know it’s their job). Found out through friend network how they plan to work you hard and unsafe

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
As said in another thread, don’t listen to recruiters. The Rush site out in burbs is bad! Will cross cover OB and OR. More than 1:4 planned. Recruiter lied to me (I know it’s their job). Found out through friend network how they plan to work you hard and unsafe

If u are talking about Rush Copley you are correvt

Well it’s currently 1:4. The plan is to expand to more soon unless some chump new grads want to do Q4 call and when not on call, expect to stay until 5-7pm. Oh forgot to add, CRNAs to “be trained” to do nerve blocks. It will be special

Hopefully some attendings on here who direct people away from AMCs

Members don't see this ad :)
Who would take this job? Does it at least pay well?
Lots of people. Hence we have the midlevel and the PE situation we have today. Too many people don’t care and have zero principals. And many are married to CRNAs and want to train them to be our “equal”

Reactions: 1 user
Lots of people. Hence we have the midlevel and the PE situation we have today. Too many people don’t care and have zero principals. And many are married to CRNAs and want to train them to be our “equal”
Yeah I guess. I calculate like 74 calls so that’s a lot for just 550 in the semi rural areas. Don’t know the CRNA doc dynamic. CRNA should just be 1099 while doc is a stay at home PRN.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah. With 37 primary and 37 cover the CRNA in OB calls. It’s essentially 74 calls a year. I will be surprised if they can hire anyone to get to the 10-11 docs in a firefighter model.