south alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rdhdstpkd

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody out there applying to south alabama, and if so, heard anything? My app's been complete for a while, but no word. Getting a little anxious.
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Are you from Alabama? I am an MS1 here and it rocks! I tour the interviewees nearly every week during the semester. Good luck, if there's anything I can do for you, lemme know.

btw, have you called Vanessa and made sure they have everything complete???

just called south and they said that my application was complete and awaiting review. I had to really sit on a couple of people about getting recommendations in on time so that could be the reason for the delay.

I am from alabama. I graduated from UA-Tuscaloosa in 99. At the time I was into the idea of a career in research, so I went to graduate school. I lucked into a great job at Harvard and I've been here for a few years. It didn't take long for me to figure out that a career in epidemiology wasn't for me. As a side dish it's great, but not a main course. I'm ready to start med school. Ready to move back south.

I've heard students at south are really happy in the program. I love Mobile, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get some love from usa sometime soon.

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by lamyers1
Are you from Alabama? I am an MS1 here and it rocks! I tour the interviewees nearly every week during the semester. Good luck, if there's anything I can do for you, lemme know.

btw, have you called Vanessa and made sure they have everything complete???

I didnt see you!

Sometimes I get lazy...I also try not to suck up the free lunch EVERY week!