Stats assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clovers

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated from the University of California, Davis back in 2005. My cGPA is 2.92. I failed two courses in college but made them up with passing grades. I also had 2 Ds. Ever since graduating from college I have been taking classes at a JC. My first semester at JC I got a 4.0. I took 4 classes that semester-Anatomy and Physiology I, Ochem II, Biological Psychology, and Anatomy and Physiology II. My second semester I took one class and got a C (Animal Bio). My third semester I took one class (Microbio) and got a B. I took the MCAT and got a 23. I have been volunteering at soup kitchens, covalescent homes and is in the process of applying for a volunteer position at a hospital. I want to apply to Caribbean medical school for the May term. What do you think my chances are at AUC, Ross, St.George, Saba? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated from the University of California, Davis back in 2005. My cGPA is 2.92. I failed two courses in college but made them up with passing grades. I also had 2 Ds. Ever since graduating from college I have been taking classes at a JC. My first semester at JC I got a 4.0. I took 4 classes that semester-Anatomy and Physiology I, Ochem II, Biological Psychology, and Anatomy and Physiology II. My second semester I took one class and got a C (Animal Bio). My third semester I took one class (Microbio) and got a B. I took the MCAT and got a 23. I have been volunteering at soup kitchens, covalescent homes and is in the process of applying for a volunteer position at a hospital. I want to apply to Caribbean medical school for the May term. What do you think my chances are at AUC, Ross, St.George, Saba? Thanks!

You are asking the wrong question. because I believe you will get in.

The right question is: What are my chances of getting out of ROSS, SGU or SABA and passing the USMLE and getting a residency?

The answer is: How hard are you willing to work?

Don't you hate it when people answer a question with a question?