USC School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anybody know how many people are in the GroupMe?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did another batch of acceptances go out? I feel like the group me and FB numbers went up
nah I dont think so, the fb was around 125 all week. but if anyone got acceptance or knows somebody who did since May 1st pls let us know

I saw someone on Reddit say that we’re accepted on April 25th and they’re still debating if they should go or not. Wouldn’t they need to pay the deposit a bit earlier?

Guys this wait will be the death of me. Do we know when next application cycle opens to start working on it? This week?

Guys this wait will be the death of me. Do we know when next application cycle opens to start working on it? This week?
aadsas open 5/14
you can submit 6/4

Members don't see this ad :)
Based on previous years I think the acceptance waves will be much smaller since the class is probably close to full at this point :( I just really wanted this bad and don't want to reapply

yeah I feel you completely lets just be optimistic and see what happens

Based on previous years I think the acceptance waves will be much smaller since the class is probably close to full at this point :( I just really wanted this bad and don't want to reapply
Same here, but any chance is still a chance of hearing back🙏if we really want to be dentists it will happen when it's meant to.

Same here, but any chance is still a chance of hearing back🙏if we really want to be dentists it will happen when it's meant to.
Thank you for saying this. You're right I shouldn't lose hope. We will all eventually be dentists!

I was thinking about it but when I was researching online/on reddit people said don't. I'm still thinking about maybe sending one in? Do you think its a bad idea lol
In case of USC, sending a letter of interest and updating your application is recommended :)

I really hope we hear back this week or next so we know if we should submit our apps :cryi: should I still submit if no one hears back by June?

I really hope we hear back this week or next so we know if we should submit our apps :cryi: should I still submit if no one hears back by June?
if another wave just went out I would reapply. Seems like this would be the last big one*

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
does anybody know if we can access our application status on AADSAS? when I try to check it takes me to the new application cycle

Accepted at 1:19 PM!!! Applied June 21st, 2023.

Reactions: 1 users
It sucks when you don’t know what you did wrong .-. I know there are a lot of amazing applicants though