Welcome

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homunculus

SDN Caveman Administrator
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd like to welcome everyone to SDN's newest forum.

I hope this forum will be able to assist those HPSP, ROTC and USUHS students in finding answers to questions and guidance from people who have "been there, done that".

As far as I know, there aren't any discussion boards available to people wanting to learn more about residency programs, ADT's, the match, or any of the miscellaneous other questions about military medicine.

Like any forum, the more participation the better. To start (as soon as i can figure out how to do it) i'd like to make a sticky thread with useful websites and pages. any other suggestions to make this forum more useful are encouraged :)

laters

homonculus

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks so much for creating this forum! What an awesome idea! I think i'm going to camp out in front of the SDN site now :)

- Quid

I was active duty Air Force for 7 years prior to starting med school this year. If anyone has any questions about military life, shoot me an email and I'll try to fit in a reply between tests. Cheers!:p

Heeed!