Wisconsin Adv Pain Management

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lobelsteve

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What a mess.

It's nice that the doctors are still around and trying to care for their patients, but my understanding is when you're credentialed with insurance and you move to a new practice, you don't necessarily get to take those credentials with you at a new practice. Especially if you were run by a management company and not practicing independently.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Those guys hiding their money and restructuring rather than paying fines etc most likely.

Reactions: 1 user
I almost joined the group since I did my fellowship in WI. Had an interview with the CEO. Glad I did not take the job. One of the partner was doing 800+ stims a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
As in 400 stimulators, 2 lead placements?

Does everyone in Wisconsin have a laminectomy?

Does Aaron Rodgers have a spinal cord stimulator???

As in 400 stimulators, 2 lead placements?

Does everyone in Wisconsin have a laminectomy?

Does Aaron Rodgers have a spinal cord stimulator???
That is what I think. 2 lead placements. I know he was doing almost all the stims for the group.

He was APM main pump / stimulator implanter , covering all the clinic from Green Bay in north to Kenosha south. His NPs do the work for him , he just had to go to OR and do procedure, even most of patients did not see him till they are in operating room

Members don't see this ad :)
He was APM main pump / stimulator implanter , covering all the clinic from Green Bay in north to Kenosha south. His NPs do the work for him , he just had to go to OR and do procedure, even most of patients did not see him till they are in operating room

what could go wrong?

when you have NPs deciding who gets stims and implants, the machine has broken down

1611670340489.png

Reactions: 2 users
Honest question: Does the practice name "Advanced Pain Management" always synonymous with substandard care or does it just seem that way?

Reactions: 5 users
Even if 800 meant 800 leads (400 cases), WTF...

You realize how many pain doctors would have to combine their numbers to reach 400?

No idea how much money that makes you per year - All of it. You get all the money.

You realize how many pain doctors would have to combine their numbers to reach 400?

No idea how much money that makes you per year - All of it. You get all the money.
His stim rep must be swimming in loot like Scrooge McDuck

Its probably best to add Laser and Advanced when naming a practice. Advanced Laser Spine and Pain

I know exactly how many. 20. Add in a bunch of NP's and PA's. He did the majority of the stims for the group. This guy was making 5 million+ easy. Since than I am sure he has started a charity and donating his time for philanthropy. Whatever to help him sleep at night.

Its probably best to add Laser and Advanced when naming a practice. Advanced Laser Spine and Pain

I know exactly how many. 20. Add in a bunch of NP's and PA's. He did the majority of the stims for the group. This guy was making 5 million+ easy. Since than I am sure he has started a charity and donating his time for philanthropy. Whatever to help him sleep at night.

Don't forget "stem cell"

Advanced Laser, Spine, Stem Cell, and Pain Management

Last edited:
  • Haha
400 stimulators per year = Tons of troubleshooting right? How many migrations do you have to fix? Explants?

You could be the best ever, but 400 yearly means a lot of maintenance surgery too. Do those count towards 400?

400 stimulators per year = Tons of troubleshooting right? How many migrations do you have to fix? Explants?

You could be the best ever, but 400 yearly means a lot of maintenance surgery too. Do those count towards 400?
200 implants. 200 explants. Lots of rvu.

"when the machine breaks down we break down" ---tom berenger said that, not willem defoe(pictured)

i know. i was hoping nobody would notice. couldnt find a better meme.

BTW, the only thing that can kill Barnes is Barnes

Last edited:
i know. i was hoping nobody would notice. couldnt find a better meme.

BTE, the only thing that can kill Barnes is Barnes
One of my favorite quotes from the movie. I wrote a paper on that movie comparing it to lord of the flies. It's obvious Oliver stone was heavily influenced by it