Wisconsin C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you and congrats to your daughter as well! I got the email today too!
CONGRATS!!!! I know you were offered a spot since my daughter just received her acceptance email. I'm thrilled for both of you. I've watched in awe at the amount of work that goes into getting offered a spot at a vet school and you guys have hustled *big time*. Enjoy every second of this massive accomplishment! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just removed myself from the waitlist as I got accepted into tOSU's veterinary public health master's program! I was number 167. Although I was so high on the list I hope I can help someone at least a little. Thank you all and good luck on your future endeavors. I'll be applying again in the 2025-2026 cycle. To those waitlisted or rejected: do not give up! I was so close to doing so, but then I remembered that I have worked too hard to give up now. The same applies to all of you. We are all worthy and are going to be successful veterinary professionals one day. A change in direction does not mean that the end destination must change too. It simply means we have been gifted the opportunity to gain new experiences and insights that will make us stronger applicants on our subsequent applications. You are all amazing! As long as we keep our heads up we can do anything :D

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Was just accepted off the waitlist and I was number 62 originally

Reactions: 1 users
I'm looking through the WiSH application and I'm confused about one section. "At this state of your education, please rate your interest in the following species/practice areas. If your rating is 0 or 1 for an area, an explanation is not needed and you can enter N/A." Do they want us to write out an explanation for each species under the "Rating Description" box?