Kaplan Diags. Solutions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sng33

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have detailed solutions to the kaplan diags., do they even exist. I have diags 1-5 but the only answers are just the corrosponding letter. Any thoughts!

Members don't see this ad.

if you are taking the course they are on the website. it requires a log in name etc ... and they are in pdf format. i took the april test so my login name is expired, but if anyone else is currently taking a kaplan course, it would be easy enough to just download them and e-mail them to you. but others will have to speak to that.
-jot

Thanks jot,
If anyone one else is currently enrolled in kaplan or has a valid username, could you please email me the solutions to diags 1-5. It would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
same here... can you please also email me that too since I am in the same boat. :wink:

If you guys are taking the course, the center will have all the solutions manuals. If you're not taking the course, I'm not sure.

I am not taking the course so to eamil us the solutions or give us a username is really the only option. Unless of course somebody photocopies them and sends a hard copy, which seems much more burdensome