2023-2024 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the call for an OOS A to phoenix FROM WL!!! I AM SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
not my heart racing and trying to figure out what message disappears while also knowing it may never happen or might not happen for another month

Reactions: 1 user
Is this the alternate list decision message that's disappearing?
Yeah the message that says “a decision has been made” is the one that disappears. If there’s no message when you login to the portal it usually means good news for WL

apparently it’s the message that says “a decision has been made on your application. click to review next steps” and then when u click the “thank you for accepting alternate status” or whatever message is gone. mine was still there :( SAD. back to waiting.

Got the call for an OOS A to phoenix FROM WL!!! I AM SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED.
For future reference, interviewed mid September 2023, WL 10/23/2023. Sent in updates/LOI. First A of the cycle. It’s been a long journey but it’s finally over.

For future reference, interviewed mid September 2023, WL 10/23/2023. Sent in updates/LOI. First A of the cycle. It’s been a long journey but it’s finally over.
congrats!!!!!! I feel this so much. it’s been a rough year of so much waiting

Got the call an hour ago! This was my top choice! Phoenix is full so I was accepted into Omaha and am on the waitlist for Phoenix. Good luck to everyone still on the waitlist!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think they will review WL applications on a weekly basis? So if we haven’t heard back today we wait again next week

Do we think they will review WL applications on a weekly basis? So if we haven’t heard back today we wait again next week
based on previous years threads, people started getting pulled off on Thursday may 4th and then they pulled ppl off that friday and following tuesday and thursday so doesn’t seem like there’s any rhyme or reason! so basically my heart will be racing every time i get a phone call for the next 8 weeks lol if i don’t find out sooner

Reactions: 2 users
based on previous years threads, people started getting pulled off on Thursday may 4th and then they pulled ppl off that friday and following tuesday and thursday so doesn’t seem like there’s any rhyme or reason! so basically my heart will be racing every time i get a phone call for the next 8 weeks lol if i don’t find out sooner
I put the med admissions phone number into my contacts and changed their ringtone to something completely different so I wouldn’t get jumped scared every time I got a phone call lol.

no because can we start a support group for this i’m gonna be freaking out 4x a week

Did your message just disappear or was it earlier? Just trying to figure out if I can be done obsessively checking the page today or not lol
i think my message disappeared sometime around 12-1 PST and i haven't received a call yet!

Also got the call earlier today!! I attended their drop-in sessions and followed the advice given, which I think helped my chances a lot.

My message is still there ☹️ sad. But congratulations to everyone who got acceptances today!!! So happy for u all 🥳

got the call at 10 am PST that i was accepted to the PHX campus!!