2023-2024 Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine (DMU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just received an interview invite on Thursday is this normal? Also will probably decline since I’ve fully committed to another school and have a lease signed already

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an interview invite on Thursday is this normal? Also will probably decline since I’ve fully committed to another school and have a lease signed already
They like to make sure the waitlist is full. Congrats on moving forward elsewhere!

Is there anything accepted students should be doing by now other than the new student checklist and FAFSA? I know Castlebranch opens tomorrow to submit vaccinations and stuff.

My daughter just withdrew her acceptance
She really liked the school and got $30k in scholarships but she was accepted at MD school
Good luck to everyone

Reactions: 2 users
Is there anything accepted students should be doing by now other than the new student checklist and FAFSA? I know Castlebranch opens tomorrow to submit vaccinations and stuff.
You’re chilling, you’ll be getting plenty of emails/reminders from admissions regarding stuff that’s due and dates. Do the stuff on castle branch. Once you get access to Pulse there will be on boarding stuff to do, but don’t worry about that until you have to 😃

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know how long it took them to get assigned Pulse credentials after paying the seat deposit?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know how long it took them to get assigned Pulse credentials after paying the seat deposit?
Should come middle to end of June if I remember correctly. Could vary though depending on how admissions is doing it, but all accepted with deposits paid will get access at the same time.

Should come middle to end of June if I remember correctly. Could vary though depending on how admissions is doing it, but all accepted with deposits paid will get access at the same time.

Which pulse credentials are we still missing? I’ve been able to log into pulse, outlook, etc.

Also, does anyone know how to link the outlook email to the mail app on an iPhone or iPad? I tried doing it through outlook but it says that my Microsoft account doesn’t exist. I tried both the email and the SSO.