2023-2024 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A on 5/6 at 5PM, interviewed 2/14

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
dear drexel,

pls just give me a decision i'm begging you

sincerely,
i just want to enjoy my summer in peace & know where i'm headed this fall (i have one acceptance right now but their commit to enroll deadline is 5/15 & i'm in waitlist purgatory with 4 WLs and no decision from drexel despite interviewing 2/7. pls drexel you're my top choice)
i got the A 😭😭😭 literally cried from happiness yesterday

primary verified: 9/5
secondary received: 9/19
secondary submitted: 1/1
II received: 1/25
interview date: 2/7
acceptance: 5/6 (~5 pm)

never received a pre-II hold or deferred decision

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how drexel feels about reapplicants? or if anyone's gotten an A after reapplying

I’m a reapplicant who did not get a II or hold from Drexel last cycle and got in early this year. I did talk about it during my interview. Idk how much this factored into my decision but I doubt being a reapplicant is seen negatively by them, prob more positively

Reactions: 1 user
I’m a reapplicant who did not get a II or hold from Drexel last cycle and got in early this year. I did talk about it during my interview. Idk how much this factored into my decision but I doubt being a reapplicant is seen negatively by them, prob more positively
that's so reassuring!! how early did you apply this year? given the reapplicant, ik earliest is best, but just wondering when you were "complete"

does anyone know how drexel feels about reapplicants? or if anyone's gotten an A after reapplying
I've talked to the deans about this in 1 on 1's, and they said it's "a blank slate" for each application cycle - direct quote. There's just too many applications per year to add more to their workload. That being said, your past applications are still in their system under your application profile (I've been in there before) so it's not like they're blind to it while in your application. If your interviewer is particularly spicy, they may even ask about it.

that's so reassuring!! how early did you apply this year? given the reapplicant, ik earliest is best, but just wondering when you were "complete"

Got secondaries done around the same time this cycle and the last prob both late July

Got secondaries done around the same time this cycle and the last prob both late July

Do you think it make that much of a difference when you submit I submitted in mid to late October. Do you think that left me at a disadvantage

Interviewed on 2/8 and still no news.... :(
Anyone else in the same boat? Should I reach out and ask for updates?

Interviewed on 2/8 and still no news.... :(
Anyone else in the same boat? Should I reach out and ask for updates?
Interviewed on 02/12 and still nothing. I’m on one other WL for an MD school but no acceptances. I’m giving it until next Friday and if I don’t have an A by then, I’m gonna start really grinding out AMCAS for next cycle.

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed on 02/12 and still nothing. I’m on one other WL for an MD school but no acceptances. I’m giving it until next Friday and if I don’t have an A by then, I’m gonna start really grinding out AMCAS for next cycle.

Same, but I don’t wanna

im in the same boat also lol. Im deferred here and WL at one other school and REALLY do not want to reapply.

Reactions: 3 users
i got the A literally cried from happiness yesterday

primary verified: 9/5
secondary received: 9/19
secondary submitted: 1/1
II received: 1/25
interview date: 2/7
acceptance: 5/6 (~5 pm)

never received a pre-II hold or deferred decision

have u gotten a campus decision yet

Does anyone know how many interview dates they have in February? Not sure how far along they are right now.