2023-2024 Eastern Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seems like the tiers don't matter too much! Congrats!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations to everyone accepted yesterday!! Did any OOS waitlisters hear anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS just accepted off waitlist top tier - email @ 1:18 today :)

Reactions: 4 users
Just got accepted OOS top tier waitlist, email around 3:30pm, feeling super greatful

OOS A! Top of WL interviewed 10/4 WL on 11/17/23. Will be declining!

Just got the OOS A! Middle tier, emailed around 2:30 MST. I am beyond thrilled!

OOS A!! Middle tier, email at 15:18 CST. Interviewed 3/13, WL 4/17. This is my first A and I’m so thrilled that I can go to med school 😭😭

Reactions: 7 users
Got accepted off the waitlist (OOS) on Saturday 5/4 at 4:18 PM Eastern via email. I'm a non-traditional applicant and was top tier waitlist.

Timeline in hopes it helps someone: primary submitted 8/11/2023, secondary invite received 8/21/2023, secondary submitted 10/10/2023, interview invite 3/15/2024 via phone call, interview 3/27/2024, waitlisted 4/17/2024.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A!! Middle tier, email at 15:18 CST. Interviewed 3/13, WL 4/17. This is my first A and I’m so thrilled that I can go to med school 😭😭
Same! Just was gearing up to do the whole reapply and have a crappy summer…. Now I get to travel and get ready for med school 😇

Seems like the tiers don't matter too much! Congrats!!!
Really in some ways they don't. It's all about hitting goals for all the various categories of students. So schools will leap all over the applicant pool to meet their pre-determined ratios. If anyone thought the Supreme Court ruling was going to affect college admissions they had no understanding that colleges had already taken steps to ensure they could get around that.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to everyone who got the A and also cheering on the best for everyone still waiting to hear back!

Here is the link for the accepted students Facebook page for EVMS MD c/o 2028. GroupMe and other important/relevant links will be contained within it!

Also, to the person who asked if we have mandatory lectures: no (thankfully lol). You can choose to go if you want, but the lectures are also recorded and posted to a video portal for those who want to watch it at their own pace

Reactions: 2 users
I sent an update letter yesterday and never received confirmation that they got it -- should I follow up with them?