2023-2024 Virginia Commonwealth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone who got As today. Do we think there will be much more movement though? I've been on hold for months and am starting to get discouraged. 😕

Reactions: 2 users
How long did it take for people to get their Banner ID number? Sorry for asking on here I just do not know how long it took or if I am missing something and I am trying to find it right now.

OOS A Today! Also wondering about the GroupMe or Facebook group.
There is a FB group for the Class of 2028 that I found today. You have to request access and then the admin will approve. I just looked up VCU SOM Class of 2028. However, I don't know if there is another group or a group me.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
How long did it take for people to get their Banner ID number? Sorry for asking on here I just do not know how long it took or if I am missing something and I am trying to find it right now.
Where can you find the Banner ID number? Does it show up only after you accept the offer? I am confused as well.

How long after accepting the offer does it take for VCU to show up on your CYMS tool? Also, is there an accepted students day? Thanks so much in advance!

How long after accepting the offer does it take for VCU to show up on your CYMS tool? Also, is there an accepted students day? Thanks so much in advance!
Not sure about the second question, but there is one accepted students day left on May 18th. You can email them for the sign up link!

yeah and what about our VCU email/IDs? don't see any info about that on the portal
So you need the eID to get the email, and banner ID is required for eID. I got an email today saying it takes 7-14 days to generate your banner ID.

Reactions: 1 users
So you need the eID to get the email, and banner ID is required for eID. I got an email today saying it takes 7-14 days to generate your banner
Can you share which email address you sent an email to? I emailed a few times but have got no reply at all

Can you share which email address you sent an email to? I emailed a few times but have got no reply at allthe conta
The contact us tab on the portal provides an email and I used that one. I didn’t receive a reply to it though I just got a general email from medadmit about the 7-14 days.