2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Shoot how big is their class size

Members don't see this ad.

Shoot how big is their class size
FYI lots of current M1s are in the group me to answer questions. It’s not all incoming/accepted students. The final class size is around 160-170. I don’t remember the exact number.

FYI lots of current M1s are in the group me to answer questions. It’s not all incoming/accepted students. The final class size is around 160-170. I don’t remember the exact number.
Rip that still seems like a lot. Chat is it over

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year they interviewed people in June so I think there’s still quite a bit of movement ahead 🤞

Reactions: 3 users
Last year they interviewed people in June so I think there’s still quite a bit of movement ahead 🤞
Bro, if there's ever a time to be a gunner, it's now. IM UNLOCKING FULL ON BEAST MODEEEEE

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

Official A off waitlist! I received a phone call yesterday. Interviewed 3/8 and placed on WL about 2-3weeks ago.

Yet another question about finaid- are we assuming we aren't getting any, orr...

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who got of the WL sent a letter of intent

Reactions: 2 users
Official A off waitlist! I received a phone call yesterday. Interviewed 3/8 and placed on WL about 2-3weeks ago.

Yet another question about finaid- are we assuming we aren't getting any, orr...
I went to their fin aid session and I'm p sure they said to be eligible, they base it off of whether you received a fee waiver when applying. correct me if im wrong

I went to their fin aid session and I'm p sure they said to be eligible, they base it off of whether you received a fee waiver when applying. correct me if im wrong
Yes I knew that! I was more going for scholarships bit I'm totally not expecting anything. That being said it does say in the email that I'd receive a package "soon" so who knows!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally got the R here, been ghosted since submitting

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
It’s been awfully quiet… anyone have any idea if they’re still taking off the WL

Reactions: 1 user
IS A! In the email, they say we must accept or withdraw the decision within 10 days, does this mean PTE or CTE? on the MSAR the CTE deadline is not until June, so I’m a bit confused why they’re telling us to accept within less than that

IS A! In the email, they say we must accept or withdraw the decision within 10 days, does this mean PTE or CTE? on the MSAR the CTE deadline is not until June, so I’m a bit confused why they’re telling us to accept within less than that
Did you get the A just now? Were you waitlisted?

Anyone get an II recently?

I'm expecting mine to be delivered soon, Hackensack just keeps forgetting. Smh....it's fine, I can wait a little longer for my II and subsequent full ride

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I know no one can really know for sure, but do we think WL movement will be similar to previous years?

I know no one can really know for sure, but do we think WL movement will be similar to previous years?
Honestly it was moving by this time in the past even some II’s so who knows… Im reading FAFSA being late maybe is having a ripple effect where some schools are lengthening PTE dates so ppl are holding onto A’s longer. But who really knows unless they hear from the admissions office itself

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly it was moving by this time in the past even some II’s so who knows… Im reading FAFSA being late maybe is having a ripple effect where some schools are lengthening PTE dates so ppl are holding onto A’s longer. But who really knows unless they hear from the admissions office itself

Ah that makes sense, thank you!!