2023-2024 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you get a scholarship you’re automatically placed at your top choice.
Ah, I didn’t know that. Congrats that’s awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Were these the scholarships received from the application you submit within 3 weeks of acceptance (through submitting essays from one of the 5 channels that applied to you)? Or just a general offer given out?

Yes. The first option. I was accepted near october and they opened merit scholarships in november. I think they are handing out the scholarships of people withdrawing from the school

also received 19k/year scholarship w/ priority campus placement at indy :) feeling grateful

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone on their scholarships! Has anyone heard anything about waitlist movement yet?

Do we think campus placement will be sent out today or next week? In the past, they have been sent out on the first Friday of May, but it may still be too early in the month this year.

Do we think campus placement will be sent out today or next week? In the past, they have been sent out on the first Friday of May, but it may still be too early in the month this year.
I’ve been waiting anxiously all day, not giving up hope until 6pm EST. I saw someone in the 2021 thread say they got the notification at 5:06. Nobody else in any of the other previous years mentioned a time.

Update: Nothing in my portal 😭 agony

Last edited:
Campus placements are out. Got Indy but really wanted Fort Wayne. Really wish they allowed swaps.

Last edited:
  • Care
Do you know for sure that they don’t? There might be someone who got placed in Fort Wayne that really wants Indy
I’m positive there’s someone who’d be willing but I asked a few weeks ago because I was worried this would happen and they told me it probably wouldn’t be allowed.

Last edited:
I’m positive there’s someone who’d be willing but I asked a few weeks ago because I was worried this would happen and they told me it probably wouldn’t be allowed.

If you’re reading this and you’re that person at Fort Wayne and you want my spot, feel free to email them and let them know you found someone at Indy who wants to trade. Maybe you’ll have better luck.
Oh man I’m so sorry /: I actually thought of you when I saw the email and came to check how things turned out!

There’s bound to be someone who’s at a regional who wants Indy. I suppose it couldn’t hurt to ask the admissions office. Or maybe after M2 you can transfer for rotations?

The GroupMe has created chats for each respective campus, if anyone wants to connect with their future peers

You're invited to my new group 'Accepted students IUSM 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: Accepted students IUSM 2028