2023-2024 Miami (Miller)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still haven't heard anything post-interview, which is wild. Interviewed like 8 months ago lol.

did you say a racial slur or something during your interview

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I will be applying this cycle. I was wondering if anyone has heard back about the 3 year accelerated md program?

Last edited:
Hi, I will be applying this cycle. I was wondering if anyone has heard back about the 3 year accelerated md program?
My understanding is that once you get accepted into the MD program, you can opt to apply for the 3 yr accelerated track. You must already have a clear interest in a particular specialty to qualify and do not qualify if you have applied to a joint degree program. (MD/MPH, MD/PhD, MD/JD, etc.)
You can send an email to the new director of admissions: Dr. Mayte Jaime Reyes ([email protected]) if you have any specific questions. She is very quick to answer emails.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 users
And when I was filling it out, it was on a Qualtrics form, no less.
Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Looks like my journey is over boys. Catch me in FL for residency tho....I can't resist them palm trees 🌴

american psycho GIF

Pablo got the clip first....but dang, I'm too much of a stud to not get it too. Sandman out 🎤