2023-2024 Northeast Ohio (NEOMED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone been accepted today?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi all, here’s some (hopefully) helpful info. I talked to my sibling, and they mentioned that from asking around current EAP students, there are ~150 confirmed acceptances to the current cohort, meaning those numbers are locked in and aren’t changing. The next cohort is expected to have 195-200 students, so there’s about 45-50 seats left for grabs. Hopefully this helps, but again, this is all second hand info, even though I’m sure it’s pretty accurate.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, here’s some (hopefully) helpful info. I talked to my sibling, and they mentioned that from asking around current EAP students, there are ~150 confirmed acceptances to the current cohort, meaning those numbers are locked in and aren’t changing. The next cohort is expected to have 195-200 students, so there’s about 45-50 seats left for grabs. Hopefully this helps, but again, this is all second hand info, even though I’m sure it’s pretty accurate.
Does this mean that so far they have accepted 150 kids from just the early assurance programs? Or is this number including the regular decisions that have been sent out

Does this mean that so far they have accepted 150 kids from just the early assurance programs? Or is this number including the regular decisions that have been sent out
The 150 would have to include regular decision too

Reactions: 1 users
A from WL yesterday evening. Will likely withdraw eventually

Reactions: 2 users
Are there any current EAP students that are willing to answer some questions for me?

Could somebody please send me a link to an accepted student groupchat or fb page? Got in yesterday, taking the seat, OOS

Do we know how many are on WL rn? I know at one point it could've been as many as 500-600.

Do we know how many are on WL rn? I know at one point it could've been as many as 500-600.
I believe it started with 600. At this point there's no way to know the current number since we don't know how many people have withdrawn from the AL or received acceptances :/

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe it started with 600. At this point there's no way to know the current number since we don't know how many people have withdrawn from the AL or received acceptances :/
Yes for 2024 cycle it was around 600 but I think maybe now it’s much lower than that.

Reactions: 1 user
If there are any more admitted students here the official Facebook group is here: Log into Facebook

They posted it on Canvas but it seems like it kind of got buried. The groupme link is in that fb group.

OOS A (strong ties?) from WL yesterday (LM 77). Going to try and tour the schools and surrounding areas I’ve been accepted to before making a final decision

Reactions: 3 users
OOS A (strong ties?) from WL yesterday (LM 77). Going to try and tour the schools and surrounding areas I’ve been accepted to before making a final decision
Just a fair warning there is not much out that way besides kent and akron. Cleveland is about 45 minutes each way. The campus itself is off the exit and some students live in the housing there. My friends who go there enjoy it a lot despite it being a quieter area.

Just a fair warning there is not much out that way besides kent and akron. Cleveland is about 45 minutes each way. The campus itself is off the exit and some students live in the housing there. My friends who go there enjoy it a lot despite it being a quieter area.
Thanks for the heads up! I’ve been living in Cleveland for the past year but I haven’t made it down as far as the campus yet