2023-2024 Pennsylvania (Perelman)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The only reason it might not be tomorrow is if they want to avoid overlapping with the big H, but since they've been mentioning March 1st in multiple interviews, I'm fairly confident it's tomorrow

Wait when did they say decisions will be released on March 1st? I applied MSTP and vaguely remember them saying we'll hear back in mid-March

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry to scare anyone with this notification but calls here usually start really early (8:30-9 AM est) so if there's silence by 10 am or so, it's probably not today - go enjoy your weekend

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
got a wrong number phone call yesterday at like 4pm from a Philadelphia area code and almost pooped my pants

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I just want the wait to be over, end my suffering Penn 😭

Edit: sorry I just realized the notification from posting this (useless) update might have scared some people 😅

I just want the wait to be over, end my suffering Penn 😭

Edit: sorry I just realized the notification from posting this (useless) update might have scared some people 😅
Don’t worry, vent it out. That’s what the community here is for. I’m sure many of us relate lol it’ll be over soon 🙏🏽

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I shall cash in my vent now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone have any hope that the calls will still go out today or do we think it's till next week folks

Reactions: 1 user
anyone have any hope that the calls will still go out today or do we think it's till next week folks
It's pry next week. Try to relax and enjoy the rest of your day/weekend.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Do we think MSTP is on a different timeline? They have usually been on the same day except MD calls start in the AM and MSTP emails are sent between 12-1 EST I think

It's pry next week. Try to relax and enjoy the rest of your day/weekend.
Live footage of me relaxing and enjoying this weekend
IMG_4466.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Do we think MSTP is on a different timeline? They have usually been on the same day except MD calls start in the AM and MSTP emails are sent between 12-1 EST I think
They said during my interview they always go out on the same day so I wouldn’t hold out hope

I have filled up my Netflix playlist...with my cell in my palm :rolleyes:

I'm pretty certain this waiting process has taken 5 years off my lifespan from the stress

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Anyone know when Penn Preview is supposed to be? Trying to figure out if I can book tickets for second look at other schools

Tried reaching out to my interviewer as a quick check in to see if he knew when we might expect to hear back but only crickets in response

Reactions: 3 users
penn undergrad here; 3/8 confirmed from 2 faculty and 2 md/phd students

they need to compensate me for the amount of sleep I will lose this coming week.

Reactions: 5 users
will they announce if you earned the full-tuition merit scholarship with the acceptance? or do scholarship results come out later?

will they announce if you earned the full-tuition merit scholarship with the acceptance? or do scholarship results come out later?
Historically it’s been several weeks after the decisions.

Have fully just accepted I'm going to be anxiously awaiting the result of this all week (and checking SDN x3 a day, even though we know results are coming out on Friday)

Reactions: 4 users
Im probably clowning but I’m hoping they meant BY 3/8 not on so I have fewer sleepless nights

I wish man...but I think we'll hear back on 3/8. The good news is that's less than 4 days away!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Have fully just accepted I'm going to be anxiously awaiting the result of this all week (and checking SDN x3 a day, even though we know results are coming out on Friday)
Read the word “accepted” and freaked out for a second lol

• Haha
Best of luck to everyone tomorrow!! Whatever happens it will be ok

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users