2023-2024 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they say what people’s ranks are on the HPWL? I’m on it but haven’t gotten anything
yes if you call admissions they will tell you an estimate of where you are and yesterday she told me they ranked the 10% so far and by now they would have ranked more

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yes if you call admissions they will tell you an estimate of where you are and yesterday she told me they ranked the 10% so far and by now they would have ranked more
wouldn't the top 10% be two people since there's only 20 spots on the HPWL?

Members don't see this ad :)
As a data point, I was on normal waitlist, received email this morning titled “closing the wait list” stating that they do not anticipate any movement this year.

As a data point, I was on normal waitlist, received email this morning titled “closing the wait list” stating that they do not anticipate any movement this year.
I’m interviewing on the 20 for a highest priority spot and they said in my initial invitation they are expecting movement late may

I know they said in the HPWL email that they only take letters of interest, but I saw someone from last year saying that they sent a LOI anyways and got in the next week...RWJ is my top choice and I want to send one but not sure if it will hurt my chances if they take it the wrong way....

I emailed them to inquire about the high priority list and they said they estimate to get through the top 10% in the next couple of weeks and will get through more ranked candidates the next few weeks. They said: "I remain hopeful we are able to get through a good portion of our high priority list", but I'm kind of skeptical because by then they'll also have the highest priority in the mix.

Reactions: 1 user