2023-2024 UCLA (Geffen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unfortunately had to turn down that A 😭😭

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Got the MSTP A from UCLA so I’ll be turn down the Traditional MD A — amateurbater, 6’0 OGFLIERCI — hope it goes to one of yall so we can clown together 🤡

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Also withdrew my A 😢 wishing the best for all of y’all. It was a great seven months wholesome panic on Thursdays together

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the MSTP A from UCLA so I’ll be turn down the Traditional MD A — amateurbater, 6’0 OGFLIERCI — hope it goes to one of yall so we can clown together 🤡
SHEESH BRO NOW YOU GOT ME DOUBLE CLOWNING. CONGRATS MAN YOUR RIZZ IS IMPECABLE 🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Would anyone be able to send me the accepted students FB/Groupme links 🙏? Was accepted off the regular WL last week.

I'm seeing that the number of members in the fb group jumped to 250 :dead: how much of that are admitted students? LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I'm seeing that the number of members in the fb group jumped to 250 :dead: how much of that are admitted students? LOL
I wouldn't worry about that. There will be more movement. I expect more than last year, which was a lot. They'll keep movement till the first week of June I'm speculating

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I thought getting the regular waitlist was a soft rejection, but seeing some of y'all getting As is giving me hope! Congrats to everyone who got their A's recently!!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Guys 3 people literally reported withdrawing As on Monday lol. There will be more movement. Believe my 🤡🤡🤡🤡. I'll literally eat my shoe if no one else reports getting in

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users