2023-2024 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No calls for anyone today? Portal remains at 22. Any updates would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the call!! (#26) Hang in there fam, it’s comin!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Of course. There’s still plenty of time. I’m very hopeful you all get in. Also a weird thought, but I’d prefer my future classmates to be fellow waitlisters tbh, because you all know the real pain. Trauma bonding. Don’t give up!

Reactions: 1 user
FYSA, I checked the Seattle GroupMe and it’s only up to 55 members. Not sure if that means ppl are slow to join or a sign of the total number committing to accept. Hopefully a sign the WL will keep going up!

Members don't see this ad :)
FYSA, I checked the Seattle GroupMe and it’s only up to 55 members. Not sure if that means ppl are slow to join or a sign of the total number committing to accept. Hopefully a sign the WL will keep going up!
For reference, the class size for the 2023 entering class was 146 (Seattle cohort)

For reference, the class size for the 2023 entering class was 146 (Seattle cohort)
That’s a bit reassuring! I’m 31 so I’m really hoping I’ll hear something this upcoming week.

I got the call (#27) just now!

Last edited:
Has anyone in the late 20’s to early 30’s heard anything? 3 days now with no movement…
I feel like its related to the FAFSA delay? Most schools I'm waitlisted at have had little to no movement compared to the past few years.

I feel like its related to the FAFSA delay? Most schools I'm waitlisted at have had little to no movement compared to the past few years.
Ugh FAFSA really be screwing people over this year. I'll be so devastated if the waitlist doesn't move at least 3 spots before June. I did look back into last years SDN and they seemed to have a similar issue where they saw no movement from May 4th - May 8th. Let's hope it moves!