2023-2024 Waitlist Support Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seeing someone get off the WL at the school you’ve been waiting 6 months for, and your inbox is empty … 🤮

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
I am absolutely getting stressed, I reached out to some of my schools and all they said is there are new updates and that they probably won’t have any for another 3-4 weeks which is literally when apps open up for next cycle

Reactions: 1 users
I am absolutely getting stressed, I reached out to some of my schools and all they said is there are new updates and that they probably won’t have any for another 3-4 weeks which is literally when apps open up for next cycle
Apps are already open. I have started to tackle filling them out and editing my essays in order to ease my nerves.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Man, nothing makes it easier when it's your 3rd time reapplying after numerous rejections, you increase your MCAT score by 5 points, and still end up on the waitlist. This thread is great. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this process

• Care
Reactions: 6 users