2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
cornell or baylor or dell or utsw please please please

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My fellow Texan applicants, let us manifest for those As from WLs together. 🙏

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
dang yall with those T10's and T30's, makes me feel inadequate since none of those schools I can dream of applying 😭

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Manifesting I get off the HPWL from my top choice 🥹 and to everyone else waiting too!

+1 Hopping on the manifest train, hope we all reach our stops soon

Reactions: 2 users
Lol idk if anyone is on the rush waitlist but they been mad silent bruh, makes me think they’re way over capacity or something

Reactions: 1 user
Lol idk if anyone is on the rush waitlist but they been mad silent bruh, makes me think they’re way over capacity or something
Some schools haven’t started taking people off the WL, so perhaps Rush is one of those schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think some schools are compiling their lists this week and will start sending out As to people on the WL next week.

• Care
Waiting on these WLs over the weekend is gonna be miserable.

honestly so frustrating.. where is this WL flood everyone speaks of
I think a lot of schools are behind due to FAFSA delays, and it might be taking a few days to put together lists post April 30th so I am personally expecting a big wave today

Last edited:
I think a lot of schools are behind due to FAFSA delays, and it might be taking a few days to put together lists post May 30th so I am personally expecting a big wave today
Hoping for a wave today. I think it’s either going to be today or sometime next week if the schools wanted more time to consider. Although it seems that many schools have already started pulling a bunch of people from their WLs…

Reactions: 3 users
Medical schools, if you accept me right now, I will let 1 person double their tuition and give it to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users
"Maybe next week"

1714774735566.jpeg

1714774735566.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users